Wednesday, April 23, 2008

23. Death in the Desert

And today, I'm convinced that The Mr. is trying to kill me. We're just back from an uphill hike behind Bob Hope's house. During the hottest time of the day. With the sun beating down on us. He says I need to get acclimated to the heat for the trip to Central America. Whatever. I plan on convincing Captain Jim to run the air conditioning on the boat! On top of the heat, some hikers coming down told us about seeing a rattlesnake just off to the side of the trail. It's been about an hour and I think I'm still feeling the effects of a mild heart attack or at least suffering from heat stroke. He's totally trying to kill me before my benefits run out at the end of the month. I need a food taster. Any volunteers?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home