Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22. Tuesday

This morning, I cleaned the lanai (it's more of a patio, but I like to say lanai - like the old boat) while the Mr. went for a ride. While it was drying, I practiced yoga to Pavarati. Lucy watched. It was difficult to concentrate with the stupid bird outside making what I suppose is something of a chirp, but sounds more like nails on a chalkboard to me. I wish I knew where the bb gun was packed. Just kidding. Sort of. It's been a while since I went to a yoga class and today I totally felt it. I over did it and bruised my spine or something. My back totally hurts. Part of the problem is that I suscribe to the theory that yoga is a competitive sport. Maybe that's more than part of the problem.



And then we went to the $1.50 movie theater to finally see Juno. It was in the Netflix queue, but that's over now. And by the way, if you watch movies and you're not using Netflix, you should be using Netflix.
I can not believe I'm going to say this, but it's too hot to knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home