Thursday, March 17, 2016
1. Be kind to everyone you meet — starting with yourself.
2. Learn to be comfortable with the unknown. The more faith you have, the easier your life will be.
3. Love your body regardless of the number on the scale. When you feel good on the inside, it will be reflected on the outside.
4. Choose more foods based on how they make you feel rather than how they make you look.
5. Listen to your heart. It knows what your head has yet to figure out.
6. Be more willing to accept that things end. An end is the only way into a new beginning.
7. Accept that a closed door is the wrong door. Something better will open up for you.
8. Start calling your dreams your "plans."
9. Trust that everything is working out in your favor. All is in divine order.
Saturday, January 16, 2016
Monday, January 26, 2015
This past September, we took a 2 week trip to Oregon and were fortunate enough to have dinner with two of The Mr's friends from high school and their wives. During dinner, I learned that one of them actually read and followed our blogs. Who knew? And even better than that was that when forced to choose which he liked best, he picked mine. So, this post is simply to see if he still checks in. Hi Drew.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
114. Office Resourcefulness
I walked into the ladies at work today. A girl came out of a stall with a seat protector (aka ass gasket) in her hand. I had to ask. She was out of rice paper blotting tissues. I like her even more now.