Wednesday, March 5, 2008

13. Such A Big Deal

So I’m at the Staples Center back on the 20th for a women’s event hosted by one of the work law firms and instead of watching the Clippers play, we’re all about the food, drink and the undies. Yes, undies. I know. Professional, well respected, highly compensated, women. Funny.

Practically everyone in the suite was wearing or raving about (and eventually showing a peak of) Hanky Pankys. I've heard of them - DailyCandy featured them a long time ago - but I had no idea they were such a big deal. Yesterday, they show up on a DailyCandy Deals. 30% off. So I order. Turns out, they’re such a big deal, they’re backordered. Normally, aside from the instant gratification thing, that wouldn’t be a big deal, but what with the you know, delayed delivery is a problem. Can I leave a note for the new owners? Um, yeah, when the box from HipUndies comes, can you forward it? Please. Can I do that?

And speaking of them, they're funding fell through. The bank closed its doors. Just closed the doors. They're scrambling to get it worked out, but I'm worried. Not sure if the you know is still on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home