Tuesday, February 19, 2008

9. Oblique, You're Out

I don't usually give up so early on a knitted project, but my love affair with Oblique is over. I don't even like it any more. The middle lace section just doesn't look right. And I messed up the moss stitch and had to start over. Twice. I don't like to admit that it might have been too much for me, but I've only made two adult sweaters. Perhaps this was a tad aggressive for now. And the seaming? There was a ton of it. Plus, after looking at them on Ravelry, I think it's just too much sweater for me. So in the words of Heidi, "That means, Oblique, you're out."

On, and by the way, today's the first day of escrow. Looks like we might be making a you know out of the area. A you know? I'm not ready to say it out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home