Friday, January 25, 2008

2.

Big sigh of relief. I finished the class. Finally. Only seven months late. Not late exactly. I mean, I got extensions. But it was nearly late. If I hadn't caught the FedEx truck as it was pulling away and paid for priority overnight shipping, it would have been late. And the thing is, it wasn't that hard and didn't really take that long. I just had to focus and knock it out.

I can't understand why I work that way. I screw around until the very last minute and then go nuts trying to get it done. I don't knit that way (usually). I'm creating stress for myself. Stress I don't need. Who does really? So why do I do it? That's probably a bigger question than I have time for tonight. The Mr.'s parents are in town and I really should get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home