Wednesday, July 15, 2009

105. Dexterous

It seems like I've been working on this forever. I started Dexter long before we left town in May and ripped it out once after getting to the waist and then again from just below the under arm. Something just wasn't working on my body. In order to get the arms wide enough, the body was huge. So I scrapped Dexter, did some reading and set out on my own to create a basic v-neck cardigan. The kind of sweater you reach for. Good with jeans. Good with PJs. With whatever.

Dexterous

I think the problem with Dexter, for me, was the v-neck increases. Instead of increasing every knit row for the V, I increased every 4th row. The yarn is Malabrigo Worsted in Sweet Grape. I am not a purple person. In fact, I don't think I own anything else in that color, but for whatever reason this was the yarn I picked up.

Dexterous2

And it wouldn't be a good post without a little Lucy

Must Be Included

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home