Thursday, July 9, 2009

102. Cheyenne, WY

Skip it. Nothing to see here. Even the Sierra Trading Post outlet was a let down. The Mr did, bravely I might add, get his hair cut at The Mall. I wasn't as adventurous even though I desperately need a trim. I fear a Bi-Level cut just wouldn't look right on me and having grown out those layers once before - no thank you.

Oh, but on the way, we stopped at a vet's office to get Lucy's blood tested. Results were mixed. Otherwise healthy, but her red blood cell count was a bit elevated. Could be dehydration. Or could be a little something brewing in her chest. Dr Macy wants us to test again in another month. So we'll do that and keep our fingers crossed in the meantime. Will you do the same? Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home